Benefits from using Biotechnology in Waste Water
Waste Water Treatment Plant
No odours around the plant:
- Usually within 24-48 Hours.
Reduction in sludge volumes 50 %+:
- Increase in holding capacity.
- Reduce disposal costs.
- Better, safer sludge if spread on fields.
No odours in sludge and effluent:
- No odours around sludge drying beds or pellets.
- Effluent can be used for irrigation without the odours.
Reduction in operating costs:
- By applying in the sewer trunk lines organics are partly broken down before entering the treatment area increasing plant efficiency.
- Flocculants volume can be reduced.
Trunk Sewer Lines
Gives the process more retention time before entering the plant area.
Increase in flow capacity:
- By removing build up in lines.
- Reduction in odours (H2S).
Lengthens the life of the lines.
Clean lift stations:
- Does not allow for a crust to build up.
- Reduces the odours in and around the Lift Station.
- Increases the life of the equipment.
- Cuts down on down time and maintenance.